Re: MCI/Worldcom fiber cut in NY?

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Sun Sep 19 09:11:36 1999

>From the pictures, looks like a 10 story building stuck in the middle of
older 1 and 2 story homes.  Haven't they heard of zoning out there?

If you build the drains for residential, and then plunk multi-story
offices in the middle, you are bound to have drainage problems!

With that many stories, why would anything be under water?

Afraid that electricity won't run uphill?

Am I in a critical mood this morning....

Adam Rothschild wrote:
> For those interested, pictures can be found at:
>
> http://www.latency.net/~asr/rochelle/

[email protected]