Re: Query for NANOG: Want a Peering BOF?

  • From: David Diaz
  • Date: Sat Sep 18 01:01:21 1999

could you post the draft on a web site and then take feedback.  thanks

At 5:10 PM -0400 9/17/99, Abha Ahuja wrote:
On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, William B. Norton wrote:

Hey Bill!

> I can contribute to the agenda an overview of a draft I just finished (with
> the help of a bunch of you) called "The Peering Decision Tree" that
> describes in rough terms the process the ISPs I spoke with go through to
> determine with who and with which method to peer.

I think that it would be interesting to check out the draft... And maybe
hear which ISPs contributed.  Is this something that you can send to the
list?

Thanks, Bill!

-abha ;)

abha ahuja						[email protected]
Merit Network, Inc.					734.764.0294
Thank you,
David Diaz
Chief Technical Officer
Netrail, Inc

email:   [email protected]
pager: 888-576-1018
NOC: 404-522-1234
Fax:    404 522-2191

Build 1:	 46 cities nationwide -- COMPLETE
Build 2: 	 67 cities nationwide

 I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.