Re: InterNap

  • From: Scott Drassinower
  • Date: Thu Sep 16 12:23:57 1999

We have had service from InterNAP since January, and they have been
excellent.  We kept our connectivity to C&W to remain multihomed but
cancelled UUNet.

Their reliability has been incredible, and they are extremely proactive
and careful when it comes to maintenance and upgrades.

Other customers in NY that I know are using them include HBO,
thestreet.com, Datek, ILX Systems, Colgate, and a number of other NY-based
ISPs.

Even their accounting department has been quite good.

--
 Scott M. Drassinower					    [email protected]
 Cloud 9 Consulting, Inc.			       	     White Plains, NY