Re: incorrect address Re: IMRSS

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Thu Sep 09 14:45:08 1999

On 09/09/99, Steven J Sobol <[email protected]> wrote:

> First, it's imrss.org, not imrss.com.
>
> Second, in regards to JD's comments about Ron, JD and Ron don't exactly
> get along very well, so JD's comments should be taken with a grain of salt.

	I'm trying to be fair, here, but even so I encourage everyone
	to make your own judgements -- don't put blind faith in me or
	in Ron or in anybody, especially when you might lose legitimate
	mail by trusting the wrong person.

  |                  "But still the screen is flickering                 |
  |                 With an endless stream of garbage to                 |
  |                                      Curse the place                 |
  |                           In a sea of random images."   -Pink Floyd  |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----