Re: MAE-East, ATM?

  • From: Steve Feldman
  • Date: Tue Sep 07 18:11:49 1999

On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 12:16:48AM -0400, Alex Rubenstein wrote:

> According to http://www.mae.net/atm/east-addr.html, there are beginning to
> be quite a few address delegations for the new MAE-East ATM. However, I am
> curious to know what the actual usage is through the fabric (no graphs,
> Steve?), and how many people are actually connected.
>
> Is there data somewhere I am missing?

Graphs will be there eventually, when I have a bit of free time to
finish making RRDtool dance the way I want.

It's getting about 450 Mbps of traffic at peak times
(vs 550-600 at ATM-West).

I don't have information in front of me about who's actually
running there now; the delegations reflect orders in process.

	Steve