Re: exodus?

  • From: Brad Dreisbach
  • Date: Sun Sep 05 19:27:25 1999

Im not bad mouthing anyone.  Im just trying to get a problem resolved.
I have better things to do with my time.

Its a holiday weekend..Lots of people arent working...I just wanted a problem
solved.

Thanks,
Brad

On Sun, 5 Sep 1999, Alec H. Peterson wrote:

> "Brad S. Dreisbach" wrote:
> >
> > Is Anyone on the list from exodus?
> > There are routing problems in the dc area...
> > I havent gotten any real response from the technicians Ive talked to.
> > They've been "handing it off" to the backbone eng people...But no one is getting
> > back to me.  The network is question houses our primary dns server and well as
> > our pop server.
>
> So instead you figure you'll bad-mouth them publicly.
>
> Why don't you try escallating through their NOC?  Their number is easily
> available (+1 408 486 5000).
>
> Alec
>
> --
> Alec H. Peterson - [email protected]
> Staff Scientist
> CenterGate Research Group - http://www.centergate.com
> "Technology so advanced, even _we_ don't understand it!"

Brad Dreisbach ~ Network Engineer
digitalNATION, Inc. - a Verio Company
Phone: 703-642-2800 ~ Fax: 703-642-3747
www.dn.net ~ www.dedicatedserver.com