exodus?

  • From: Brad S. Dreisbach
  • Date: Sun Sep 05 17:04:53 1999

Is Anyone on the list from exodus?
There are routing problems in the dc area...
I havent gotten any real response from the technicians Ive talked to.
They've been "handing it off" to the backbone eng people...But no one is getting
back to me.  The network is question houses our primary dns server and well as
our pop server.
The last person I spoke with said the problem was solved when in fact the
routing loop moved from one set of routers to another.

Reply to me personally if you have any idea whats going on.

-b.