Re: a different view of SNMP

  • From: Greg A. Woods
  • Date: Sun Sep 05 12:36:16 1999

[ On Sunday, September 5, 1999 at 09:46:43 (-0400), [email protected] wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: a different view of SNMP
>
> Or that you don't have to use that piece of crap called Configuration Mangler
> to deal with the thing and then pay for upgrades to a version of configuration
> software that doesn't leave the equipment in a bad state.

That's what I meant -- there was a wide berth left open for something
that would work (better) and very little stopping anyone from writing it
(save for lack of a significant market, I suppose).

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <[email protected]>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <[email protected]>; Secrets of the Weird <[email protected]>