Fwd: Re: News about W. Richard Stevens

  • From: Mark R. Lindsey
  • Date: Sat Sep 04 12:48:06 1999

--- Forwarded mail from Steve Grandi <[email protected]>

Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 09:22:38 -0700 (MST)
From: Steve Grandi <[email protected]>
To: "Mark R. Lindsey" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: News about W. Richard Stevens

There was an obituary in the Friday morning edition of the Arizona Daily
Star (I looked and I cannot find the obit in the online pages of this
paper).  Also several people here at NOAO (Rich's former employer) know
his family personally and have passed the word.

On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, Mark R. Lindsey wrote:

> How did you learn the news about W. Richard Stevens?

Steve Grandi, National Optical Astronomy Observatories/AURA Inc., Tucson AZ USA
Internet: [email protected]  Voice: +1 520 318-8228

--- End of forwarded message from Steve Grandi <[email protected]>