Re: MAE EAST/WEST traffic

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Fri Sep 03 14:34:24 1999

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

> All of a sudden, http://www.mfsdatanet.com/MAE/east.aggr.overlay.html is
> showing very much increased traffic. The same goes for MAE WEST, on
> wednesday traffic was much higher.
>
> Anyone know what causes this? Did they fix some problem (the graphs have
> looked like something was saturated before (top of the curves seemed
> flat))?

Making a wild assumption here...

Likely school starting.

(I know MY traffic goes through the roof whenever a school downstream from
me starts up)

- Forrest W. Christian ([email protected]) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648