Re: read this before you consider EXODUS

  • From: Vijay Gill
  • Date: Wed Sep 01 18:29:13 1999

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Ravi M wrote:

> What sounds like "fruitless bitching" to you will serve as useful
> information for other people out there, who are in the process of
> selecting service providers.

I didn't detect much operational content in that little report.

> This is a *open* forum that people bring realities like these publicly.
> You are entitled to speak for yourself, and if it sounds like what you
> inferred, you are subscribing to the wrong list. Just do a
> "unsubscribe".  One of the intent of this open list is to make aware of

I thought the list was North American Network Operators Group List, not
"lets post news stories about colo providers list."  I'll unsubscribe from
that in a heartbeat.  I'm here to discuss operational issues facing
promising local ISP's, not some press reports about the perception that a
particular news reporter has that some companies may be leaving their
providers.  This is not operational in any sense of the word.

> And using words like "fruitless bitching" does not make your opinion
> more potent to anyone, unless they hold a lot of Exodus stock (: Do
> you?. Try to refrain from unnecessary language.

Try to refrain from posting complete offtopic garbage maybe?

Thanks

/vijay