Training for the next generation: URL for my course

  • From: Dana Hudes
  • Date: Wed Sep 01 00:49:10 1999

Some folks have expressed interest in seeing what I do for the fall course, so here is the URL for the course web server:
http://maxweber.hunter.cuny.edu/cgi-bin/eres/viewcourse.pl?CSCI415_HUDES
Note that while anyone can post to the bulletin board there, please play nicely with the students if you play at all.

(wise guys, don't even think of posting inappropriate material to a Hunter server.
Instructors have content control. Recruiters, file this away until Thanksgiving. then contact me
to recruit the January graduates).

Dana Hudes