acm finally lets us mbone-broadcast sigcomm (going on today->fri)

  • From: k claffy
  • Date: Tue Aug 31 13:06:26 1999

(we've been asking/offering for years;
guess persistence sometimes actually works, yum)

high s/n sigcomm program,
hope you're actually lucky enuf to be there:
http://www.acm.org/sigcomm/sigcomm99/advance_program.html

vint's montage.thing today:
http://www.acm.org/sigcomm/sigcomm99/tutorials.html#Technical_history

note apparently only about 40% of globe can see ad on sdr
(ok so persistence hasn't worked for everything yet)

----- Forwarded message from Evi Nemeth <[email protected]> -----