Re: The Mathematical Reality of IP Addressin in IPv4...

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Wed Aug 25 21:43:31 1999

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Vadim Antonov wrote:

> Oh, good, we got a tcp/ip kook.  IETF credibility is immensely fortified.
> On a second thought, i'm not sure there were any credibility to start with.
> Not after SNMP-2 and IPv6.

My initial thought was "oh no not another address for my killfile".

Especially since adding one more would actually double it's length.

At least this RFP doesn't involve stargates and the like....

:)

- Forrest W. Christian ([email protected]) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648