Re: FW: Tech contact for Qwest?

  • From: Dana Hudes
  • Date: Tue Aug 24 22:08:57 1999

College degree in what, Asian studies?
Even a CS degree won't help you with cables.
Every engineer should know when to rely on the technician.
I learned that a long time ago in the electronics business.
As for your situation, you stood there and just insisted instead of
going through the pinouts with those who disagree. Escalation of
the conflict is poor interpersonal relations. Patient explanation
to show them why you are right would hae taken less of your time
than all the pushing and left you with happier customers and colleagues.