mailing list

  • From: Larry Birch
  • Date: Mon Aug 23 14:48:36 1999

    I made a post recently and was informed that it was off topic and that I
should consult "newbie" mailing lists for questions of this type. I have a
desire to develop some "clue" but unfortunantly I was not given any
direction as to where to go to subscribe to these mailing lists. If someone
would please point me in the direction of these mailing lists I would
appreciate it.
    Off list responses are fine [email protected] . I realize this is not
on-topic so please no flame.