Re: FW: Tech contact for Qwest?

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Sun Aug 22 12:37:58 1999
On 22 Aug 1999, Paul Vixie wrote:

> hmmm.  then, how do you feel about being lumped in with highschool dropouts
> who have no certification whatsoever?

I am a highschool dropout (I did at least take the GED) and have no
certification, so far it has not bee a problem. When I look for people, I
want someone that is dedicated, has the ability to learn, and can work
without being managed all the time. I have hired many people with
specialized tech degrees that were just worthless. I am not saying
everybody with a degree is stupid, but having one does not help you that
much in my book.