Re: Tech contact for Qwest?

  • From: Derek J. Balling
  • Date: Fri Aug 20 13:39:40 1999

At 01:04 PM 8/20/99 -0400, Majdi Abbas wrote:
        That said, I'm not questioning your motives -- I do believe that
you genuinely wish to straight this out; just that if someone spends hours
on the phone attempting to get somewhere with your employees and gives up
in frustration, it may well become fair game for nanog discussion.
... as evidenced by the MCI/WorldCom thread.

Do things right and you will be praised. Screw it up and you can bet we'll be talking about it for weeks, and not care one bit how "embarassed" a company feels by it. :)