Re: Tech contact for Qwest?

  • From: Mike Heller
  • Date: Fri Aug 20 10:29:24 1999

hehe. I faced the same issue turing up bgp on a frame-relay circuit in
colorado.  Some highlights of the conversation were me saying that I
needed to enable BGP and the tech's response was "I don't know what that
is".  Mere mention of the RADB caused him to run for another engineer.
And this was the engineer assigned to my case which I opened with an
email to their [email protected] address.  I'm not sure they have
people with a high clue factor yet.

Michael Heller
Sr. Systems Engineer
Earthweb, Inc.