Re: Fw: NetSol Customer Satisfaction Survey

  • From: Chris Cappuccio
  • Date: Thu Aug 12 18:24:00 1999

Thank you for completing the Customer Satisfaction survey, and sharing
your service experiences. Network Solutions IS committed to
satisfying our customers needs, and improving our products and services.
We value you as a customer, and we want to retain your business.

We appreciate hearing from you, so that we can make things better. We
welcome your comments at (703) 925-6987, or [email protected]

---

This is what it says when you complete the form.

It seems like a blatant lie to me!

--
Corporations are not evil. That kind of anthropomorphism is inappropriate.
Corporations are too stupid to be evil, only people can be that.  -jwz