Re: Software Started MCI Outage

  • From: Mark A. Cnota
  • Date: Wed Aug 11 23:49:22 1999

But we know talking about successful upgrades isn't nearly as interesting. ;-)

-Mark

At 06:25 PM 8/11/99 -0400, Todd Romero wrote:

coincidentally, that _very_ same evening, (thurday night) Bell Atlantic
asked for a 10 minute maintence window on an SMDS Ds3 that connects a
small regional popsite. When asked what the maintence was for, i was
informed it was "to do a software upgrade on the switch"  :O