RE: At the risk of being on-topic...

  • From: Lance Tatman
  • Date: Tue Aug 10 16:52:32 1999

Ames is currently offering beta services of Gigabit Ethernet,
channelized FE and FE via a pair of Cabletron SSR-8600's connected to the Gigaswitch
FDDI's with multiple trunks.
Ames has not requested a 5th OC-3c to the Worldcom side of the
MAE-West, nor have they been turned down.  Ames plans to work with Worldcom regarding
the capacity between the two sides of the MAE-West to meet requirements.

If you would like to participate in the beta program, please send email or call me at
650-604-3664.