Re: What frame relay switch is causing MCI/Worldcom such grief?

  • From: Shawn \"CJ\" Washington
  • Date: Mon Aug 09 10:05:24 1999

Doe's anyone have an idea as to what Link State Algorithm the Cascade/Ascend
9000's switches run?  I have been given conflicting reports that it is OSPF,
or others say that it is OSPF "like"  since John Moy worked for Cascade, he
developed a version of OSPF for the Cascade/Ascend switches.  Doe's anyone
have more info on this?  Also, if so, what version is supported on the
Amethyst, Jade v.1, v.2. releases.  Apparently, this may have something to do
with all the instability issues with WCOM.

CJ

--
Shawn "CJ" Washington