New Fax # for Network Solutions: 703 834-1852

  • From: Steven J Sobol
  • Date: Thu Aug 05 20:21:17 1999

After having called 703 742-9552 with the intent of sending over a
confirmation to complete a couple tickets, I found that the other end
just rang and rang and rang. Upon calling Network Solutions I was told that
the new fax number is 703 834-1852.

www.networksolutions.com still shows the old number. I have informed Chuck
Gomes of this fact and hopefully it will get changed quickly.

834-1852 seems to be quite busy, but yesterday I was able to actually
get to their fax machine and send the confirmation. The tickets in question
were completed and closed this morning, so 834-1852 appears to be the
correct number. :)

--
North Shore Technologies Corporation http://www.NorthShoreTechnologies.net
We don't just build websites; we build relationships!

It really bothers me that there is an IRC channel called #jarjarsex.