Re: Large-datagram hop-by-hop delivery mechanism

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Thu Aug 05 03:06:20 1999

> I am seeking a mechanism for reliable delivery of large blobs through a
> network of occasionally-connected hosts that can forward the blobs using
> available transport protocols.

(As I slowly try to hide in a corner so noone can see where this
suggestion came from..)

UUCP?

All kidding aside, I'd love to talk about your applicaton off-list.

- Forrest W. Christian ([email protected]) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648