Re: ATTWS.com No DNS entry

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Wed Aug 04 17:35:32 1999

I heard today (from Network Solutions) that "[their] billing department is
backed up" for both electronic and paper invoices.

Hasn't kept them from disabling domains for not magically receiving payment.

We lost a domain today whose anniversary date is almost exactly the same
as ATTWS.COM.

Deepak Jain
AiNET