Re: billing for "friendly" name transfer

  • From: Dan Bustillos - Datalink Computer Services
  • Date: Mon Jul 19 23:30:57 1999

Well,

Internic does not do credits.  As for a name Change you should be able to
do an Registrant Name Change Agreement (RNCA). I have done several RNCA's
and have never had to pay the 70.00 again. The only problem with a RNCA
is that Internic takes forever to process them. Be sure to keep copies as
you may need to fax/send it to them many many times.

My.02!

Thank you,

Dan Bustillos
Datalink Computer Services
(530) 897-6400
(888) 328-4638
		"Error, No Keyboard - Press F1 to continue"
Only on a PC would you see this error. Never on my mac.