BGP Peering Info

  • From: Mark Cobb
  • Date: Tue Jul 13 17:41:01 1999

I am trying to find out if any upstream providers that offer BGP to
downstream providers, use any type of "form" ? I am curious as to what
type of questions are asked. For example; full route or partial route
(if partial, how many), do they offer route reflectors, confederations,
multi-homing, or route filters?? If anyone knows of an upstream provider

that offers BGP peering and has a form that I could look over, I would
greatly appreciate that. Thanx

begin:vcard
n:Cobb;Mark
tel;work:814.274.6668
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Adelphia Communications;High Speed Data Operations
adr:;;7th at Main St.;Coudersport;PA;16915;
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Sr. Network Engineer
fn:Mark T. Cobb