Re: (ICANN) STATEMENT ON HACKING OF NETWORK SOLUTIONS' SERVERS

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Sun Jul 04 14:14:03 1999

On 07/04/99, Randy Bush <[email protected]> wrote:

> <plonk>

	You know, it pisses me off to no end that it's not currently
	possible to disagree with how ICANN is trying to run things
	without being lumped in with the kooks.  If anybody has any
	suggestions for a change in tactics, please let me know.

	And again, if you'd like to see what I /do/ have reasons for
	these views other than unreasoning paranoia, please contact
	me off-list.

  |     "It's hard to keep your head above water                         |
  |              when you're up to your ass in alligators."              |
  |                          --Crow T. Robot, MST3K "Swamp Diamonds"     |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----