Re: (ICANN) STATEMENT ON HACKING OF NETWORK SOLUTIONS' SERVERS

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Sun Jul 04 12:56:45 1999

On 07/04/99, Randy Bush <[email protected]> wrote:

> > At least NSI admits that they're a for-profit company.  Any
> > clue what ICANN really is?
>
> you might check the bylaws and articles, and for 501c status.  or you might
> post flames.  or both.

	I choose "both," plus keeping a close eye on what they're up
	to.  Nonprofit status doesn't mean they've got any clue as to
	what they're doing -- and if they do know what they're doing
	then that's even scarier, IMHO.

	Sorry I didn't say hi at the names council meeting....

  |      "The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed,      |
  |       will set off a revolution."                                    |
  |                                       - Paul Cezanne                 |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----