Re: (ICANN) STATEMENT ON HACKING OF NETWORK SOLUTIONS' SERVERS

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Sun Jul 04 12:43:28 1999

On 07/03/99, Joe Shaw <[email protected]> wrote:

> I personally trust ICANN and NSI as far as I can throw their collective
> asses.  NSI has shown repeatedly that they don't give a rat's behind one
> way or the other about DNS registration system, as long as they continue
> to hold power over it.  ICANN are far too shady and back-room meeting
> oriented to really have anyone's best interest but their own at heart.
>
> So, who's the lesser of the two evils?  Both make me shudder.

	At least NSI admits that they're a for-profit company.  Any
	clue what ICANN really is?

	Hmm, this is getting non-operational, Reply-To set.

  |        "There is No God but Sendmail and SMTP is Its Prophet"        |
  |                     -- Alistair Young <[email protected]>    |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----