Re: Who are you gonna call?

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Tue Jun 29 19:15:07 1999

On 06/29/99, Jamie Norwood <[email protected]> wrote:

> Seriously, though, there comes a point when you have to just trust in
> something. The chances of one's phone and palm both going out at the same
> time are fairly remote, I would expect.

	...unless your phone and your PDA are the same box.

	One of my favorite techniques is to make sure that the NOC
	has as much information as possible, and that there's more
	than one way to contact them.  This also offers side perks
	like being able to call up and say "hi, Jamie, can you find
	me some directions on mapsonus?"  *grin*

  |    "The First Amendment was designed to protect offensive speech,    |
  |     because nobody ever tries to ban the other kind."                |
  |                          -- Mike Godwin, staff counsel, EFF          |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----