RE: This is not good news.

  • From: Dean Robb
  • Date: Fri Jun 25 13:31:56 1999

At 12:31 AM 6/24/99 -0700, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

>Hank,
>This is off-topic for NANOG. But, while you are not completely wrong,
>you are not properly informed either. New top-level domains are NOT
>strictly administrative. If they were, or the root-servers were, we'd
>have had them over two years ago. Switch off your flame-thrower and come
>and join the festivities on the DOMAIN-POLICY list. Dean Robb did.

I'm not sure...is that an endorement or condemnation? :)

However, it *IS* the correct forum...

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of ICANN?"

Dean Robb
Owner, PC-EASY
(757) 495-EASY [3279]
On-site computer repairs, upgrades and consultations
Lead SimOps columnist/reviewer on http://WWW.TheGamers.Net