Cisco TAC KRAP !!

  • From: TOO MUCH
  • Date: Fri Jun 25 12:48:17 1999

Over the last year it seems that the quality of service I have received from TAC has diminished. At one time I found myself speaking to a knowledgeable engineer. Who knew the product and protocols involved and they were willing to share information.

The norm these days is to get an engineer who knows less then I do. I'm call requesting technical information pertaining to their products, What I get is some clown telling me to hold on while he surfs the internal web page looking for the answer. I can scan CCO myself!!

Is it just me ?

Phantom hates Cisco or should I say Sissy-Co TAC!!