C&W Outage, more info, sort of

  • From: John M. Brown
  • Date: Thu Jun 03 01:20:59 1999

It seems that 2 of C&W's core routers in SFO had BGP session problems
and they cleared the sessions and everything was ok...  Its a "level
two issue" at this time and the ticket is still open.  L2 folks are
looking into the problem to try and figure out what happened.

>From our perspective we had no conectivity to NetScape or Yahoo via
the C&W link.

Our affected time period was around 2 hours

[email protected]