Is network solutions broken again?

  • From: Ehud Gavron
  • Date: Tue Jun 01 00:23:44 1999

Here's what I got back from sending THE SAME TEMPLATE I ALWAYS USE
with the new domain name thrown in.

Is anyone else seeing this "punt to business hours" message?

--- Begin Message ---
Your request NIC-990601.12e for [NIC-990601.12e] add domain: orchestrators.com.
could not be automatically processed.

Your request has been queued for manual processing. This
request will be processed in accordance with established
procedures.

Network Solutions, Inc.
E-mail:        [email protected]
Phone:         703-742-4777(Monday-Friday 7:00am to 9:00pmEastern Time)
Fax:           703-742-9552

--- End Message ---