Re: URGENT: NON-OP StarWars Details.

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Sun May 23 19:35:54 1999

On Sun, 23 May 1999, John M. Brown wrote:

> Ok, All those that wish to goto this movie will meet
> at 8:30pm in the front lobby of the Hilton Hotel.

If there is anyone that has already seen Star Wars or doesn't want to, we're
going to get together a trip to The Mummy.  If anyone is interested, we have
transportation available for 4+ people.  Showtime is at 10:10 and please
reply to me directly.

Tim

BTW, does anyone know an Avi Fredman? ;)

|       Timothy M. Wolfe | Wireless Internet = Get Some     |
| Chief Network Engineer | 1.800.338.2629 [email protected]   |
| ClipperNet Corporation | http://www.clipper.net/services/ |