[NON-Operational] Shakespeare's Othello

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Thu May 20 09:33:36 1999

I promise this is the last non-operational post from me before NANOG Eugene.
Apologies to anyone who may be offended.

FWIW, it is an issue "requiring coordination" :-)

I have one seat left for the Eugene-Ashland-Eugene flight we have planned
for Sunday evening.  This would include a ticket to the Oregon Shakespeare
Festival production of Othello at the Agnes Bowmer theatre in Ashland, OR
at 8:00 PM.  Plan is fly down, see play, fly back.

For those not familiar with the Oregon Shakespeare festival, you can find
more information at www.orshakes.org.

Play ticket is approx. $27, flight would be approximately 1 hour each
way, cost share would work out around $50.

If you need more information or are interested in going, please call
me at +1.408.346.1526.

Thanks,

Owen