Re: NANOG - Question format suggestion

  • From: Susan R. Harris
  • Date: Mon May 17 10:28:41 1999

Thanks for the suggestion, Rodney.  As always, our preferred method for
asking questions is the Mbone, and there's more info here:

	http://www.nanog.org/mtg-9905/network.html

People can also send in questions by sending mail to
[email protected] - we'll be monitoring those messages during the
sessions.

	--Susan Harris