Re: MAE-East weirdness on May 13, 1999

  • From: John M. Brown
  • Date: Thu May 13 22:42:12 1999

It has come to my attention that MAE-EAST must have been built
on ancient indian burial grounds.

I would have a tendancy to believe it......

Also heared that DRA is the provider to The North Pole.  I would
thus think that Sean would have access to the FLA sled.....

Notice how the NEVER have an outage and yet Santa gets his packages
delivered, kids get their emails to him on time, etc.  One hell of
an SLA from DRA it would seem!!!:) :)

/jmb