VPN

  • From: Jason Taylor
  • Date: Wed May 12 11:58:33 1999

    I realize that this is probably not the proper list for this, but I am
hoping somone can point me in the right direction. We have a customer who
wants to setup VPN between their location and a remote site. Both sites will
be running WIndows NT 4.0 the setup is no problem, I am wondering how much
bandwidth they are going to need. They are only going to be using an
automotive DOS based inventory system between locations and an occasional
e-mail. If anyone could let me know how to calculate the bandwidth or give
me some pointers I would appreciate it. Thanks...

Jason Taylor
[email protected]
Network Systems Engineer
AIIS