Re: ALERT: Sean Donelan cuts fiber

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Wed May 12 11:51:33 1999

On 05/12/99, Brendan Coffey <[email protected]> wrote:

> Does anyone think it inescapably odd that Sean Donelan _always_
> knows the who, the what, the when, and the where of nearly _every_
> fiber cut in North America (and occasionally beyond) nearly as soon
> as it happens?
>
> I'm thinking maybe he drives a backhoe on the side.

	Whatever his sources are, they're /good/ ones, and I think
	he should start a nonprofit so we can all make donations every
	time his info saves us grief.

	(In other words -- thanks, Sean!)

  |         "Well, you don't have to worship Cthulhu very long,          |
  |          but I'm told it's an interesting experience."               |
  |                                    -- Scott K. Stafford              |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----