Re: your mail

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Sun May 02 23:15:36 1999

	I've updated my entries in my nocs list with all the pending
updates.  If your update is not there, then it did not show up
in my most recent check:

select ikey,ispname from contact where valid="N";

	Which means it's pending human intervention.

	Feel free to check out my nocs list, and add/update any
incorrect or out of date information.

	http://puck.nether.net/netops/

	As always, recommendations and/or feedback are welcome.

	- Jared