Re: [Fwd: OUTAGE: multiple outages around the country]

  • From: Shawn \"CJ\" Washington
  • Date: Fri Apr 30 19:32:54 1999

Thanks for the correction.  I have never heard of these cities so I tried.
Both of these outages were reported by WCOM.  There are two major routes from
Philly to DC.  One of these routes are between Pittsburgh and DC and the alt
route is between NY and DC.  Remember, these are reports from WCOM.

CJ