Re: NetSOL blames Microsoft for its problems...

  • From: Pete Kruckenberg
  • Date: Thu Apr 29 18:15:59 1999

This's the first I've ever heard that IE "often" has
problems with SSL. Great response, though. NOCs should just
blame network problems on Microsoft, because everyone knows
that their software sucks.

I wonder if NSOL will go up again on this news...

Completely non-NANOG related, but it made me think about how
Clinton's ratings kept going up the more bad press he got
during the sex scandal. I wonder if there is any correlation
between the public's rating of Clinton after bad PR and
their rating of stocks after bad PR. Maybe all of those
people who got polled for their Clinton rating are day
traders who push stock prices up when bad news comes out on
a stock. They are home during the day...

Pete.