Re: Contact handles disappearing mysteriously from the whois database!

  • From: Dean Robb
  • Date: Wed Apr 28 17:02:59 1999

At 04:05 PM 4/27/99 -0400, John Fraizer wrote:

>At 11:15 AM 4/27/99 -0400, Steven J. Sobol wrote:
>>
>>The major problem is that NSI refuses to be honest about what's
>>going on.
>
>Well, I got one from them today concerning this.  You'll love this.  I have
>included my reply to them as well:

As pointed out on the DNS lists, it seems that NSI has a real problem with
the customer services people not knowing what they're doing and needs some
serious training.  Perhaps that training should include basic reading skills.

"Small minds can only contemplate small ideas".....Unknown

Dean Robb
Owner, PC-EASY
(757) 495-EASY [3279]
On-site computer repair, upgrades and consultations
Read my game reviews/columns in SimOps on WWW.TheGamers.Net