RE: Contact handles disappearing mysteriously from the whois database!

  • From: Roeland M.J. Meyer
  • Date: Tue Apr 27 22:24:42 1999

I am firmly convinced that the bottom line is that they don't listen. I've swapped mail with Chuck Gomes about it and he says it is not his department. He's in marketing support.

Roeland M.J. Meyer
Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
mailto://[email protected]
You can always tell the people that are forging the new frontier.
They're the ones with flaming arrows sticking out of their backs and
looking a little charred around the edges.

�