Re: Above.net off the air

  • From: Becki Kain
  • Date: Tue Apr 27 18:55:11 1999

Personally, I'm glad it was posted. I have a friend who has two servers
at abovenet and they were not told, and definatly not 3 times, what the cause
of the downtime was.  I realise it is one of the hazards of co-location of
your servers, not to be able to run to it, but still would be nice to know
it wasn't your machines that were down.