Re: wallstreet.com goes for $1.03M

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Mon Apr 26 10:09:17 1999

On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 04:28:14PM -0700, Ehud Gavron wrote:

> p.s. I have as much moral high ground as you like.  The domain was
>      legitimately registered in 1994, paid for, used, and sold.
>      If that's in some way immoral, you're on your own bible, bud.

Yup. If Ehud registered it with the *sole* purpose of selling it to
someone else at a profit, that would be completely different, and would
make him no different than the scumbag domain speculators.

That's not what he did (according to him, and I have no reason not to
believe him.) :)

--
Steven J. Sobol - Tech Support Guru, Abuse Desk Guy, Bill Gates Lookalike
New Age Consulting Service, Inc. http://www.nacs.net/