Re: Major fiber cut in Tyson's Corner area

  • From: Paul Ferguson
  • Date: Wed Apr 14 00:15:12 1999

At 04:52 PM 4/13/99 -0500, Sean Donelan wrote:

>Our MCI/Worldcom sales rep says he knows nothing about MCI/Worldcom doing
>this, nor why MCI/Worldcom wouldn't already know the address of their own
>building.   I wonder if he just was fishing, to find out where to send
>the backhoe :-)

Not sure of the significance, but I'll pass along more stellar news
reporting:

A gentleman from Bell Atlantic explained on the local news that the
the "drilling" was being done by members of "another telco". No idea.

I'll send more nuggets of stellar news reporting along as they are spent
on us mere mortals. :-)

- paul